Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just $1 will make a difference

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that there is no minimum amount that can be donated to Dakotah's paypal account (dollar4dakotah@gmail.com).  People with a paypal account are able to give a gift to her without any fees! 

If enough people pass the word/cause along and enough donate just $1 to her account, it will add up!!!! If we don't get this help, I don't know what we will do or how we will make it.  I am going to have so much stress worrying about her making it through this surgery and all the recovery it requires that I'm hoping not to have worry too much about the hospital copay, insurance premiums, and regular bills.  (Even though I have to take a leave of absence from teaching to be home with her, the bill collectors won't be taking one.) 

I am TRULY grateful to EVERYONE!!! Even if you are unable to donate, will you please pass along her paypal account information and my blog information to your family and friends, Facebook contacts, Twitter followers (my username on Twitter is jenscrmom06)?

                            (This was taken a few years ago, but the message is true today!!)

Thank you so much for all your support and prayers!

XO
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I was able to donate a bit, but the honey and I both get paid next week and intend to donate a bit more. I have a ton of sick time I'd love to donate but my job won't let me do that, either. Anything else I can do?

    ReplyDelete