Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today was a good day

I don't want this blog to be all negative.  Today was a good day.  I got the yard mowed and my closet cleaned out.  Most importantly I found a twin mattress at a yard sale for my bed in Dakotah's room (I will be bunking with her after her surgery).  I'm so relieved that I have that all ready. 

Another very nice thing happened to me today.  A few years ago I met Audra.  She is a massage therapist and during my first massage with her (a gift from someone) we started talking and discovered that we both have children with rare syndromes.  She has a son.  We have become very good friends over the years.  Well, she sent me a msg on Facebook today that I can come get a massage on her!!! I am sooo excited.  I've been so stressed out lately that I really need it. 

I also got the posters made and the donation "can" made for the walk that we are having on the 28th.  I hope you all have a wonderful week this week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment