Friday, September 17, 2010

THANK YOU!!!!

There are not enough words to express my gratitute to EVERYONE for your support!!! I am so grateful and blessed that people are coming together to help us!  Some I know, some I don't know but am getting to know through this whole process.  It amazes me at the love and support that complete strangers are giving to Dakotah and I. 

Many are asking how to help - I have set up a paypal account for Dakotah and you are able to donate via a Personal gift using her email address - dollar4dakotah@gmail.com  Also, if you are on twitter, please help us by sending Ellen Degeneres the link to the blog (http://singlemom2preciousgirl.blogspot.com/) Ellen's twitter name is @theellenshow. 

Thank you again and know that I love all of you and consider you all blessings in my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment