Friday, September 10, 2010

So sad today

I'm so sad today. I had to pawn our big screen t.v. a couple of months ago in order to pay my wheelchair van payment and I am not able to get it back. Dakotah loved watching the big t.v. She has so few things in life that she can do and watching t.v. is one of them. Hopefully one day I will be able to buy another one.

I am also dealing with a family member that is actually questioning the surgery for Dakotah. "Is it a matter of life and death?" this person asked. Um, am I supposed to wait for it to be a matter of life and death? How about the quality of her life????? That is what is truly important! She can now only sit in her wheelchair for about 30 min before she begins to get uncomfortable & in pain because of the curving and twisting of her spine. Does this person really think I want to see my daughter go through this difficult of a surgery just for the heck of it???? Not to mention - I am NOT looking forward to having no pay in December and risking being homeless again. Just did that in May 2010 and REALLY, REALLY don't want to do it again. I just don't understand people sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment