Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pretty uneventful day, but that's a good thing

Well, today was a good day. No calls from the school nurse that Dakotah had a seizure. Got her to school on time. She was watching Monsters, Inc. at Extended Day when I picked her up. Had to pick up prescription seizure meds today. She's snoring now (it's 9:30 p.m.). Gotta get that Breathe-right strip on her - they really work. I'm watching Top Model Finale from last night.

this sharing a room is really hard. I'm a late night person so I feel so bad for keeping the t.v./computer on so late. But, that's what happens when you don't have your own place and are living with friends (for that I am so grateful).

Tomorrow is Friday - hurray! We get to sleep in Saturday and trust me, Miss Dakotah loves to sleep in!

No comments:

Post a Comment