Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ah, diaper in the van

Well, let me first say that changing a stinky diaper of a 12 year old is NOT a fun thing - but something I don't mind. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do (applying to both Dakotah and I-lol). Anyway, where it gets real fun (NOT) is when I have to change her is the backseat of the van. I have a mini-van with lowered floors so at least I have the head room to lift her out of her chair and lay her on the seat, but let me tell you - Miss Priss is 4'7" now and does NOT fit length-wise in the seat anymore and she's too heavy to lay on the floor of the van. Sure, I can get her down there, but my back just can't get her back up (safely anyway). Today's diaper change was even better than usual because guess what?!?!?!?!?! No wipes in the van. Soooo, I had to use extra diapers (wasting what I already have to fight to get or have to buy myself). I managed to get her clean, get her back in her chair and then into dinner at a restaurant. She was very happy and I got to enjoy my dinner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment